At ComputersUSA! we strive to provide the best support for your computers and networks as possible.
That’s why we check every computer we touch with a 12 point checkup.
12 Point Checkup
1) Blow-out dust & debris from power supply, CPU and video cooling fans.
2) Inspect components for shorts, burn outs, and capacitor leaks & dilation.
3) Inspect mountings of motherboard and CPU cooling systems.
4) Inspect power jacks and connectors for damage.
5) Boot up sequence and speed.
6) Inspect/listen to abnormalities while computer is running.
7) Check Operating System (O/S) for updates & patches.
8) Check for evidence of malware or virus infections.
9) Review disk drive usage and remaining storage space.
10) Review memory usage & backup plans.
11) Review Microsoft Genuine License.
12) Clean & wipe-down exteriors.