Data recovery from a failed media starts with
diagnostics to determine recovery likelihood of your data storage media
(like hard drive, CD disk, Flash drive, etc.) recovery.
We use only specialized industrial strength recovery software.
If we proceed it is only a best efforts attempt and NOT a guarantee.
Attempting to recover data yourself using conventional
retail software can cause further data corruption, thus,
making recovery much more difficult, expensive or unlikely.
As a precaution, when possible, we “COPY” your data before
making the recovery attempt.
Before We Proceed
If our determination is recovery is possible we will
continue the process and give you a bid to perform
the recovery. Our methods are specialized, and we recover data
when your typical tech site can not.
- Recover data from disk, memory card, flash drive crash
- Recover data from malware or virus infections
- Recover data from O/S failure (Windows, Mac and Linux)
- Recover data from non-booting computers, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Recovery of hard drives done quickly (relative term)
- Recovery from sector errors
- Recovery from physical damage (sent out)
If you value your data, take care of it.
Many failures are due to software corruption/damage and
these jobs are done by us locally. Occasionally physical
head crashes occur. Physical head crashes require a clean
room to repair or recover data and we send these jobs
out for recovery.
To be clear: WE DO NOT Warrant, Predict, or Guarantee our efforts
will yield results and your data will be recovered. This is a PURE
If data is recovered, you will need to provide a clean media
to transfer it to. Optional media are available from our store.